Skiing & Snowboard Trails
It’s a shared responsibility – we’re in this together.
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our guests, community, and employees. While winter may look a little different this year, the same adventure, scenic vistas, and snowy terrain that we all love awaits!
Please review the information below in advance of your visit. We will keep this page regularly updated with helpful information; please note details are subject to change without notice. We can’t wait to see you on the mountain!
If you aren’t feeling well, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 21 days, please stay home and plan to visit us another time.
New York State has issued updated travel advisories as part of its COVID-19 response plan. Please read the NYS Guidance.
At our venue, our team is:
- Undergoing a daily health screen prior to every shift.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Implementing increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Wearing a face covering (mask). These are required at all times while you are at Whiteface and all other ORDA venues except for when actively skiing or when you are eating/drinking while seated.
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer when washing isn’t available.
- Practicing social distancing.