Frequent Skier Cards are no longer available for the 2021/22 season!
*Please note: Cards are available while supplies last or through December 15th. Cards may sell out prior to December 15th and will no longer be available for purchase. The 6th day free is no longer included with this product. The 1 included free day is a 1-Day Lift Ticket that can be redeemed anytime during the season for any day (no blackout dates).
Card Types & Rates
Learn more below about what’s included with this year’s card, and check out the Card Types & Rates tab for more information on pricing and discounts.
What’s included in the 2021/22 Frequent Skier Card:
- 1 free day* valid for any day of the season at Whiteface, Gore, or Belleayre (see the Free Ticket Details tab for more information)
- 50% off lift tickets Monday -Friday (non-holiday)
- 25% off lift tickets Saturday/Sunday & during holiday periods
- No capacity limits on Frequent Skier Tickets (unlike lift tickets, which may sell out)
- Ease of reloading your Frequent Skier Card online and going direct-to-lift
Frequent Skier Cards are available for a limited time and while supplies last, so don’t delay on purchasing yours today!
Please note that we will be issuing new SKI3 RFID cards for all 2021/22 Frequent Skier Card purchasers, so there will not be an option to reload your SKI3 RFID card from last season with a Frequent Skier Card for the 2021/22 season. You can select whether you’d like your new SKI3 RFID card mailed or held for pick-up at the mountain when checking out in our online store.
Conditions of Purchase
All purchases are final. Your Frequent Skier Card is valid through Closing Day, Spring 2022. Your Frequent Skier Card is associated exclusively with your guest profile and cannot be transferred to another person. We do not guarantee snow conditions, weather conditions, open terrain, number of lifts opening, number of operating days in a season.
Frequent Skier Tickets
Once you have received your 2021/22 Frequent Skier Card, you will be able to reload Frequent Skier Tickets at the discounted rates onto your SKI3 RFID card. We highly recommend reloading your Frequent Skier Card online so you can go direct-to-lift on your arrival date. Frequent Skier Tickets are 1-Day Lift Tickets and are date-specific; you’ll select your arrival date when booking online.
Tickets will go online in September for the 2021/22 season. Stay tuned here for a direct link to reload your card!
How to Reload Your Card
Step 1: Head directly to the WTP Reloads tab of our online store and enter the unique 14-digit WTP Number located on the back of your SKI3 Card, then select Continue.
Step 2: Select Search Dates in the lower right corner.
Step 3: Choose the date you wish to visit Whiteface and select Add to Cart.
Step 4: Choose whether you’d like to Reload another card (in case you’re reloading for family members) or Checkout.
Conditions of Purchase
All purchases are final. Frequent Skier Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable to another person, and cannot be shifted to another day.
We do not guarantee snow conditions, weather conditions, open terrain or number of lifts operating.
If you are unable to travel due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact us via our Customer Service form here.
Free Ticket Details
The 2021/22 Frequent Skier Cards include a FREE 1-Day Lift Ticket valid anytime during the season at Whiteface, Gore or Belleayre. Once you purchase your 2021/22 Frequent Skier Card, you will receive an email from one of our customer service reps with a one-time use code to redeem your FREE 1-Day Lift Ticket online.
How the FREE 1-Day Lift Ticket works:
- You must redeem your FREE 1-Day Lift Ticket online using the SKI3 RFID Card that is loaded with your 2021/22 Frequent Skier Card.
- You can redeem your FREE 1-Day Lift Ticket anytime during the 2021/22 season. It does not need to be on the 1st day you use your Frequent Skier Card.
- There are no blackout dates or capacity restrictions, but you will need to select your arrival date when redeeming your FREE 1-Day Lift Ticket online.
- Your unique code is associated specifically with your WTP Number and guest profile. Once you’ve used your code, it will no longer be active.
How to redeem your ticket:
- Go to our online store and enter in the WTP Number for your Frequent Skier Card. Please note you may also choose to redeem your code in the Gore online store here or the Belleayre online store here.
- Select the Free Day Reloads button.
- Select Next on the product page, then enter in your unique gift code (this will be sent in a separate email 7-10 business days after your purchase).
- Select your arrival date from the calendar.
- Follow the steps in the store to complete your purchase and reload your card!